*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/858030-At-a-snails-pace-
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#858030 added August 22, 2015 at 1:20pm
Restrictions: None
At a snail's pace ...

There is the silly cartoon of a snail sitting on top of a tortoise, shouting with pure glee "weeee!".

Time sure goes by so slow at times, and when one looks back, the question is "Where has it gone to ?"

It is close to spring again, the green is sprouting on the lawn, birds are dressed in new colors, the geese are a laying, and the ostriches are a brooding.

All round the new season sticks its head out.

It was a good and bad day, as days go.

Talking about the snails, took the big snails out from their 'beds', where they dug themselves in for winter.
It is their first winter on the farm, a new climate zone for them.
Then found a 'riot' of ordinary brown garden snails among the lilies, already moving about.

The find of the day was a few of the tiny 'chocolate spirals', this is my name for them, as there is no other name yet.
Shiny brown spirals which shine polished in the sunlight.

© Copyright 2015 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/858030-At-a-snails-pace-