*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/858505-Caught-in-the-act
Rated: E · Book · Community · #2053350
Let the blogging begin again and again and again.....
#858505 added August 28, 2015 at 6:58am
Restrictions: None
Caught in the act
I was doing my rounds when one of the supervisors called me on the radio. He seemed bemused and at the same time real serious liked he hoped that he knew the right thing to do. We had often talked about getting ready for a bomb scare drill, so I was in a totally different frame of mind, when I raced up to the top of the garage, not knowing what to expect. I could not help thinking that it was a situation that merited serious attention. The other mobile escorted us up to the top of the garage. I could think that there was trouble afoot.

The supervisor, asked the driver to get out of the car. He obliged and wanted to know what all the fuss was about. The driver was told that cameras had been directed at the scene and showed that they were having sex. The kid could not have been more than twenty and a young girl with dark hair cowered in the back. He shot back our way "I did not do anything". The supervisor went on to explain he could not be on campus unless he could prove that he was an employee. At that point he let us know that the young girls dad was an employee. He went on to share that he was on top of the roof celebrating that his girlfriend was going with him to his homecoming.

We were persistent. We were ordered to escort the young couple off campus. We did not get far from the bottom before they disappeared out site. We call the command center to see if they saw the car leave and they let us know that they did not get the license plate.

It was one of those crazy events that does not happen too often. I could not help thinking in my own bemused way. I wonder if we got there in time!!
*Laugh*
© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/858505-Caught-in-the-act