*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/858942
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#858942 added September 2, 2015 at 7:22pm
Restrictions: None
Masquerade, Word Prompts
After camp blogging all month, I am doing Masquerade this month. I will be Vixen Wolf. I will be a rich woman who reminds everyone of a wolf and has a pet wolf. Maybe my character will turn into a wolf. We are doing a murder mystery and I won't be a suspect, I hope.

We know this is Birthday Month, I am bidding on a dress in the Fashion Show. It is purple and reminds me of Jane Austen. Happy Birthday Month to WDC! This is my second home.

BCOF Prompt: Use these words: Party, Cat, Dog, Cottonwood, Mirror, Chocolate, Gate

I was all dressed to go to the fancy Charity Gala Party. I looked in the mirror and my purple dress was perfect and the tiaria gave it a nice touch. Beaumont, my dog was chasing the cat and I had to run after them as I went out the door. I opened the gate and the dog knocked me down and tore my dress. Kitty cat came back, sniffed me and ran back into the house. I had left the door open. A nice man came over to me with my dog. I was mad at that dog. The man helped me up and asked him if I was alright. I had a cut on my arm and the man helped me clean it up. As for my dress, I quickly sewed it up and rewarded myself with a chocolate bar. The man was my date for the party. We left in his car and I saw a tree with a sign that said: Cottonwood. I didn't get it but I had a good time with the man. I come home and my dog and cat are cuddled up together. I owe them one. The man who rescued my dog and me. He is soon to be my husband.

Neat Dream Catcher Of Wolves By Best Friend Angel.


© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/858942