*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/858946-Tripping
Rated: E · Book · Community · #2053350
Let the blogging begin again and again and again.....
#858946 added September 2, 2015 at 12:49am
Restrictions: None
Tripping
Well I have decided to take a trip. It is an awesome undertaking. It will be the first vacation in a long time. It is kind of funny. I went back to see my family for the first time in about ten years a few years ago and now with family crisis and mom's death I may get to go back with Sharon who has never been back East. It will cost lots of money, but I am deciding to do something now rather than regret not being able to do it later in life. The most trying issue will be finances. Plane flights are not cheap, even if I can find a place for us to stay and some food. Well I guess it is time for me to let this part of my life go. I will pray for it as I let go of the moment that God provides. I guess faith is important. It is not until you decide to give a situation over to God that you know what is. In the mean time I am looking at the dentist and volunteer hospice. Maybe in the moments I spend in these places I will learn more about how the vision can come to be. *BigSmile*
© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/858946-Tripping