*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859248-restless
Rated: E · Book · Community · #2053350
Let the blogging begin again and again and again.....
#859248 added September 5, 2015 at 10:05am
Restrictions: None
restless
I am tossing and turning. At times it is very difficult knowing what to do with a relationship. A relationship is not supposed to be that way. It is supposed to be an occasion for mutual expressions of love. I am guessing that Sharon and I are dealing with inner demons. She was sick most of yesterday, which she blames on herself for not eating right. It also happened to be my only day off in a long time. We had talked the previous day of having some fun together and most of the day she has been talking with me about how she does not want to live anymore. We talk and it seems helpful in some ways. She refuses to seek out help for her psychological condition. I can only offer. She also talk about how I do not approve of her friend, who happens to be chronically ill mentally and the sister of my ex wife, which is a downer for me personally and I conveyed this to Sharon again. I have no trouble with her being her friend. I just do not like that it sucks the life out of me to be around her. Sharon also noted that she wanted to leave, but she did not have the money. It hurts to see the one you love suffer. Even now we sleep separately rather than apart. It is hard to sleep not knowing if you wake from a dream or nightmare.
© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859248-restless