*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859325-Maybe-Blogs-have-a-purpose
Rated: E · Book · Community · #2053350
Let the blogging begin again and again and again.....
#859325 added September 6, 2015 at 5:55am
Restrictions: None
Maybe Blogs have a purpose
I just found out last night that Sharon and I are divorcing. I am an ordained Pastor and it hurt real awful to even have to deal with this the second time around. Sharon wants to leave and go back to the place she calls home. She cites a relationship with a former husband as a motivating factor. It was something that was unavoidable. I just wonder what happens next. I feel numb. Here we go again. I am very sure at the moment that nothing good can come from this. She is worried about all her stuff which is about ninety percent of what occupies this apartment. She is worried about her animals and needs money. I need peace and to know that there someone out there that loves me and cares about me. I will get through this. I have a great family and friends. I just wish that I never had to go it alone again. I learned again that I can not keep a relationship together all by myself. It takes two. I am very weary. I need prayer. And maybe at some point a shoulder to cry on. Maybe Blog do have a purpose. Me and the blog have this relationship. Even if no one reads anything we write we know that we meet again and again to pound the keys and discover new things out about ourselves and the world we live in.
© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859325-Maybe-Blogs-have-a-purpose