*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859250-September-5-blog-entry
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#859250 added September 5, 2015 at 10:14am
Restrictions: None
September 5 blog entry
Excellent! A day to catch up on my blog *News* . Just put this in as a thought I do not really believe in everything I read so don't call the *Sheriff* .

The farrier came yesterday to do the horses feet, all went well *Horse* . For you non horsey types I want to say the job of putting shoes on horses or trimming horse feet can be very strenuous *BootR* . At one time, there were not many people around Northwest Pa. that worked in this profession *Sob* . Thanks to people dedicated to animal care we now have more farriers to call on, who will do the job without causing stress to the horses *ThumbsUpR*.

I baked an *Apple* pie yesterday. The apples were from one of the *Apple* *Tree* in the yard. Used ready made crust from the store *ButtonT* . Had to improvise the last emoticon I could not find the emoticon for pie *Think*

Did anyone see the news report about the little girl who uses a robot to go to school *Question* She has an illness that affects her breathing and circulatory system *Whistle* . So the school *TrophyS* set up a two wheel robot with a remote screen. She can sit with a computer *At* home a mile away from the school. With a link like skipe she can fully participate *Info* with the other children in the classroom. They put down red tape lines so she can control the robot from her *Computer* and actually move where ever the class goes. She can drive up to individual classmates and speak *Speaker* to them directly.
The robot *Martian* looks like the one Sheldon used on The Big Bang Theory.

Heat with heavy humidity here all week; excellent *Bug* weather. We had heavy rain, *Lightning* and thunder last night. If the skies stay clear today I might be mowing the lawn *Sun* . See Ya *Angelic* .


© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859250-September-5-blog-entry