*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859253-Saturday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#859253 added September 5, 2015 at 10:23am
Restrictions: None
Saturday
The weekend has is here, but Rhonda had to work this morning, even so, she should get done around eleven and still have most of the day to enjoy. I slept in, not getting up until eight, and then browsed through Facebook while I enjoyed a cup of coffee. Not much happening in there, but then most of my family and friends will be posting their weekend activities Sunday evening or Monday, depending on what they are doing. We will likely stay home, although we have talked about taking a day trip to Oak Wood State Park. Depending on the weather, we still may do that. It would be a fun day and the dogs would love it.

I finally heard back from the doctor on the tests they ran on Monday, the gallbladder is not functioning properly, even though there are no stones present. The nurse who called had a bunch of questions for me, and after I answered informed me that the test showed the organ is functional but not working like it should. The doctor wanted to know what I felt during the test to determine if it needs to be removed. After answering and letting her know it caused pain and was much like what I'm experiencing, she talked to the doctor again then called back to let me know he wants to remove it. One week from Monday I will have the surgery done and at the same time have a lump removed from my lower abdomen. The doctor thinks it's just fatty tissue, but it's causing pain and discomfort so it should come out.

Since there are other symptoms present that may or may not be connected to the gallbladder, he also wants to do some exploring inside to see what kind of damage I may have done to the intestines when I fell in May. he thinks he will be able to see if there is anything else that may be wrong, but if not, more tests if this surgery does not correct everything. I'm going to be hopeful that this will take care of things and I'll finally be feeling more like my old self.

© Copyright 2015 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859253-Saturday