*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859399-Sunday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#859399 added September 6, 2015 at 11:22pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday
Just a few minutes for me tonight, so a short entry. We worked on the yard most of the afternoon, and have it mowed down again. There's some trim work to do, but that can wait until tomorrow. I mowed and Rhonda cleaned up around the house, pulling weeks and bagging up grass. I still have to mow the east end of the property, but the mower was acting up and I didn't want to do anymore than I needed today. I'm not sure what's up, something with the deck. Hopefully I can take a look at it tomorrow and find out what is going wrong on it. I just hope it's nothing serious. Even had the mower not acted up, it was time to quit, and it began raining soon after we came in.

I didn't do much in here today, I did look a the the next prompt for the 52 week challenge and checked mail. I came in after we finished showering for a bit and seen that illness has struck our beloved family here on WdC. I feel bad for the founders, as well as helpless. One cannot even image what this must be like, unless having gone through something similar. I have my health issues right now, and it's been more than frustrating trying to find out what is wrong. In comparison to the note the StoryMaster and the StoryMistress have posted, it seems so minor now.

We will be sending prayers for their family, all of them and continue to hope for positive news to be posted.

© Copyright 2015 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859399-Sunday