*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859796-Friends
Rated: E · Book · Community · #2053350
Let the blogging begin again and again and again.....
#859796 added September 11, 2015 at 10:48pm
Restrictions: None
Friends
I am watching the Royals get beat up by the Orioles and the Red Sox getting beat up even worse by the Tampa Rays. It is great to be married to someone who can be called a friend. We don't like all the emphasis on losing. We are about learning to live and love despite the perceptions that others might have of us. I have recently gotten word that I am having a vacation. I am hoping we get a plan to enjoy ourselves at the beginning of the month. My wife spouts off that there are times she wishes she could have done something to keep her first marriage together. We are very obviously very different personalities. She likes to sleep and spends most of her day attending to her animals. She can not understand my seeming lack of sleep and penchant for wanting to work and work. We often see each other floating off into another world.

I am typing hoping that friendship wins out. I visited with my friend Bill today. Our friendship has spanned over twenty years and I believe we are closer than ever. We talk we laugh and in our spare time try to solve the world's problems. It helps for me to know that I have friendships that have transcended space and times. In the midst of that was a painful divorce that I wish I could have kept going. Me and Sharon are not that much different. We seek for viable connection. We want to be "friends".
*Proud*
© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859796-Friends