*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/860041-music-makes-the-world-go-round-and-round-and-
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#860041 added September 14, 2015 at 4:26pm
Restrictions: None
music makes the world go round and round and ........
Sound can make people do things. So, I guess it might make a difference in a campaign. Psychology plus music could be used to choreograph a specific meeting. Aiming at specific ethnic groups to swing votes to the campaigner. Probably, done all the time.

Remember how the marching stomp of Hitlers military startled and frightened people. It was also a musical rythmic stomp that attracted people to the parades.

Donald Trump is actually doing that right now. He is using psychological hype to draw peoples attention. The media is actually helping him by reporting every stupid idea he shouts out. Outrageous flim flam gives the people with little money and the doldrums a reason to watch the news. In reality it should be sending most people in the other direction. He comes across as a mean despicable person. The USA is likely to finally reach anarchy under his tutelage.

The USA needs changes but not ones that will deliberately open our society up to more hostility from other nationalities.

The following definitions are from the Pocket Oxford Dictionary by Oxford Press 1969.

Politic: judicious, prudent, not impulsive. Politician: A person interested in the science of or a treatise on state organization, affairs of state.

Earlier in the year I made up a list of things I wanted to see in the next President of the USA. (I know!! Off subject, but I did not want to be influenced by *Crazy* pop rock.

1. A level headed person who thinks before he speaks
2. Someone who has a well rounded education.
3. Someone interested in the diversity of the USA citizens.
4. A person with a lot of knowledge of the history, politics, and affairs of state of other countries as well as our own.
5. The new President should be able to delegate to others by choosing smart and able cabinet members.
6. I'm not sure just the business educated person can be a diverse leader.
7. Maybe I should run. *Rolling*

As for the music. In a campaign it is meant to wake up people and get them to join in, not put them to sleep,

How about: Buffalo girls won't you come out tonight and dance by the light of the moon.
Bob Dylan wrote political lyrics. And, around where I live western music would woo people to a candidate.*BigSmile*














apondia#1781748



















apondia#1781748



















apondia#1781748



















apondia#1781748



















apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/860041-music-makes-the-world-go-round-and-round-and-