*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/860607-It-is-working
Rated: E · Book · Community · #2053350
Let the blogging begin again and again and again.....
#860607 added September 21, 2015 at 8:14am
Restrictions: None
It is working
It is kind of nice to get to the computer screen and see it is working. Who knows what did the trick. It is good to feel at home again.

Yesterday was a busy day if midnight to 4am is counted. I am trying to get extra time before vacation. This will not be easy due to the announcement of no overtime at Sprint. I was afraid of the slow down. Now it is more reality. I am faced with doing the best I can with what I get for the rest of the year.

I did not make it to church in the morning, but was more than happy to find people at the our church picnic. I was amazed at all the people who came out of the woodwork. It is a small church of about twenty to thirty people on a Sunday morning. There were at least that many people on Sunday if not more. At one point I was very frustrated with my searching at the park. I am glad I persisted and found what I was looking for.

At work I did my usual assist station gamut. I got frustrated at one point because things were dragging. I was told early on that I would need to do two garages that were not done the previous day. I was very glad that this was not so. My biggest struggle is figuring out what to do with empty time. I did find time to play my games and at the end of the night gave a fellow worker a break. He seemed to be in a lot of stress. His wife came into the vestibule where he worked, which is not usual. I left a bit puzzled and yet he seemed to be at peace with resuming his task. I guess sometimes it is better not to know what is going on.

I got home and the dog did his usual racing back and forth thing. I do not know how these small dogs like buddy can race back and forth and around in circles so quickly. The computer is working and the same can be said of the dog and my fingers. They are working and so is life.
*Delight*
© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/860607-It-is-working