*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/860681-How-about-a-loan
Rated: E · Book · Community · #2053350
Let the blogging begin again and again and again.....
#860681 added September 22, 2015 at 1:22am
Restrictions: None
How about a loan
Good to touch base with my bloggers. I continue to get ready for a trip. I can relate to issue of people loaning money and never getting it back.. Sharon kept giving her stepson money in the thousands dollars, expecting to get it back. Over and over I shared that it was not likely in a compassionate kind of way using my minister experience as a template. . Of course it never did happen and unfortunately the relationship with her son was severed(her choice). I swear she spent thousands of dollars on this kid for everything imaginable. To keep him out of jail.... the list was infinite. I saw thousands pass hands when I was with Sharon. I have not question there was a lot more money that passed hands in years before. Some people do not get it. You let go of money knowing that you will probably never see it again. It is ministry and yet at the same time a reality or how one wants to be a good steward of what has been given.

God bless
*Pthb*
© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/860681-How-about-a-loan