*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/861415-Septermber-and-October-goals
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#861415 added October 1, 2015 at 10:30am
Restrictions: None
Septermber and October goals
What did you do in September? Did you have any writing goals or other goals? Do you have any writing goals or other goals for October? What do you like most about the month of October?


Manx Cat from Japan






I made fresh apple pies from the apple trees in the yard. I picked fresh tomatoes and ate them every day. Yum.

September Writing goals: I managed to blog everyday and met the challenges for the 30-day Blog Challenge. I also wrote a short story and entered it in Short Shots. Plus, I was able to read and meet my book reviews for The Monthly Reading Challenge for September.

I am reading a book on Nano Writing so I Thought I would try The Nano Prep. It looks like a lot of work but I have a story that is rather long and I think the Prep will help me organize. Maybe I can finish it. I will also try to review some books for the Monthly Reading Challenge.

In October I hope Char and I can do a lot of walking outside before snow flys. For, both September and October there is a lot of things that need done for winter. And, then of course, there is early Christmas shopping. Kindle games that will distract me from the needful things. House work, Barn Work for the horses. I'm going to quit writing now before I get into tear my hair mode. *Crazy* *Laugh*














apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/861415-Septermber-and-October-goals