*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/861963-Earth--soil-ground-and-the-planet-we-live-on
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#861963 added October 6, 2015 at 1:31pm
Restrictions: None
Earth = soil, ground, and the planet we live on
The second element on the list is earth, let's do this in order then.

I've often wondered if we are the only ones, if our planet earth is the only planet which supports intelligent life.
Then, it was confirmed in the 'tag line' from the TV series, X Files... We are not alone!

Convince me that this is true by describing meeting the people from one of these other planets, while you visited there.

A MB from the host for the most convincing blog entry.


Manx Cat from Japan



I saw the card that was being held up when I exited the tunnel: A tall man wearing tan slacks and a pull over shirt was holding up the card and my name was on it. As I walked over to him he said, "Hello, my name is Reb, I was sent to bring you out to Terrace Farms. As we left the terminal a small two seat car pulled up. Reb opened the door, I got in.

He put my luggage in a small back compartment and got in the other side. He said, " The transportation runs on lines automatically. So, we don't drive like you do on earth." We talked on the way to the Farms. " The skin on this planet is not very deep so we have analyzed the molecular structure of earth and built a manufacturing plant that will produce more earth so we can spread agriculture. The samples of earth you brought will help us decide what types of earth will work best with our atmospheric conditions." Our two cultures, from both our planets will soon benefit from this type of manufacturing." I stated.

This was the first time I had met with the people from this planet. When they first approached our planet with a request to share information and technology everyone was amazed to learn they were just people like us. So, today was my first visit to their planet and I hoped to learn a great deal as my visit continued.













apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/861963-Earth--soil-ground-and-the-planet-we-live-on