*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/862739-Assignment-10-freestyling
Rated: 13+ · Book · Romance/Love · #2059771
ASSIGNMENTS FOR NANO PREP
#862739 added October 12, 2015 at 11:16pm
Restrictions: None
Assignment 10. freestyling
I am looking at scenes that could cause conflict. I witnessed an emergency vehicle change lanes without signaling and running a car off the road. I can see that happening with W and l. W is driving and swerves to miss. L goes quiet with flashbacks tripping over each other. W. pulls over and leans over to peel her fingers of the door handle. Relays Story. Now he understands why she hates the letter w and why she has to sing and dance when she is sad.

I saw an eagle rising up after picking up road kill or something left on the street. L can be excitedly telling W what that means. W. can be looking at here with a concerned expression. How can he tell her that there was no eagle?

There is a story of how eagles mate. That may or may to be a good one to stick in this story somewhere.

W needs some type of drama. What if he is the target of a bunch of women? Why is he suddenly so attractive to random women? It may or may not relate to L’s attention, but I think she needs a little jealousy.

What makes W mad? What would make him direct his anger to L.? How does L handle people being angry with her?

Does W have an odd attraction to Laurel & Hardy? Does L Like old Black and white movies? I need something in common so that the friendship develops despite L’s aversion to all things w.

Need a comic relief scene. Think about a too much coffee scene. Stuck in stop and go traffic. Chinese fire drill in the middle of traffic. L takes the wheel, and W is in the back seat. That was mighty stupid, but despite the honking horns and the angry drivers, L gets back in traffic. Then she hears the tinkling in the back seat and cannot stop laughing. W is relieved, and cannot think of anything to say other than, “do you have any wet wipes?” That sets her off again.

Random character to insert in the story….maybe…. Scott is aged 65-70. He is a bit pudgy, friendly and has a hobby of collecting autographs. His favorite autograph is of Stan Laurel. His first autograph is of J. Edgar Hoover. His greatest hope is that his uncle wills him the autograph collection. It is a long shot, but Scott does not want anything else from his uncle’s estate.

© Copyright 2015 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/862739-Assignment-10-freestyling