*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/863188-Fake-articles-on-the-Internet-Why
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#863188 added October 17, 2015 at 12:37pm
Restrictions: None
Fake articles on the Internet, Why?
Let's try this... Write a blog entry for Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday, write about a current event of issue you are strongly in favor of.
Then on Sunday, pick a fellow blogger's topic from Saturday, and write your opinion on their topic.


Red Dragon





Caitlin Dewey wrote and article titled "Coffee psychopaths and the Jersey Devil" in The Washington Post

The article is about the fact that there is an extreme amount of fake news on the internet. How can anyone tell what is true and what is false. One of the highlighted articles is about people who drink black coffee. It said there was a study out that indicates people who drink black coffee are more likely to be psychopaths. The study was debunked of course.

Other not true facts brought out in Dewey's article involve, Syrian refugees did not refuse food and water because it came from the Red Cross, "The Jersey Devil does not exist", and others.

There were 5 listed parts to the article. Things that Dewey found on the internet that are not true. You can email her if you find "notable fake stuff on the internet at caitlin.dewey@washpost.com.

So why is there so much untrue published things on the internet. Do we know? I'm in favor of news that tells us what is fake.













apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/863188-Fake-articles-on-the-Internet-Why