*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/863576-Money-versus-Evil
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#863576 added October 21, 2015 at 8:35am
Restrictions: None
Money versus Evil
Day Three:

It's the root of all evil, so they say. Tell us what you think about money. For years,
people survived by bartering. Every country has its own currency, and people make more
money out of exchanging it when you buy there. Let's not forget those people who
manipulate trade stocks. Or is it bankers? But the big question may be, Do you have
enough or need it at all? What's your escape plan - the lottery, marriage, bitcoin ?


Group signature.





Money? Propaganda in the USA says Everyone has it but the person who needs it. The balance of power changes in this country now and then. The ordinary under $50,000 a year person is left trying to maintain. Economics teachers say the corporations control the world now. Evil originates within the ideas that tear down societies not build them up. So, money is only a tool in the hand that wields it. Look at the damage that can be done by the commodities market to everyone's ability to buy essentials. *FacePalm*

My experience stems from a false idea spewed out by people around me that I have more than I really have. There is a cultural situation in this area. If you are straight forward and try to be truthful a story will be circulated that you are rich. If they circulate it properly and constantly, opportunities dry up. Our population is suffering stagnation from this kind of propagation.

I've studied history on my own to understand the psychology behind the situation. We fought two World War's to be free to evolve into freedom and stability for world wide growth. Now there are some who want WW Three to commence. There are some who believe they can force the return of Jesus.

We need to fight disease, poverty, and ignorance, not each other. *Smile*

© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/863576-Money-versus-Evil