*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/863634-Out-of-synche
Rated: E · Book · Community · #2053350
Let the blogging begin again and again and again.....
#863634 added October 22, 2015 at 1:08am
Restrictions: None
Out of synche
I feel guilty at not being able to keep up with my blog and looking at blogs. I am real out of synch after vacation. I continue to sort out for myself the issue of friendship that I speak about in my next chapter of my memoir. I can recall the time when it felt like no one could be my friend. I felt cast into a prison environment at the state hospital with no clear cut reason why. I tried to make friends, but I was taken advantage of by those that I thought liked me. I went to visit a man by the name Gary and it would be his same complaint. Who do you trust when people take what belongs to you. It is hard to know value of others until one knows it for oneself. I see Gary as a kindred spirit. As you care you are more aware of what it means to be a friend.*GreetL*
© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/863634-Out-of-synche