*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/864888-The-Joy--of-Winning
Rated: E · Book · Community · #2053350
Let the blogging begin again and again and again.....
#864888 added November 2, 2015 at 8:04am
Restrictions: None
The Joy of Winning
What a game. The Royals won the World Series. So now I have a time to laugh at myself. I am forever thinking the worst. The Royals had a rough beginning. The Mets pitcher was lights out. I missed most of that because I was too busy to hear anything for any length of time. I was busy checking to make sure assist stations worked at the garages. I checked in just a few times during duty. The Royals were behind 2 to 0 late in the game. I finished my duty and it was about the ninth inning and wouldn't you know it they caught up in a miraculous set of circumstances. The pitcher wanted to finish the game. The first player walks, the second player doubles and the next guy, grounds out and a hustle play the runner scores from third on the next out. I am on the way home as the 12th inning plays out. The get five runs and that is it. It is fun to win. It gets everyone in a good mood. Go Royals. Praise the Lord for victory!! *Laugh*
© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/864888-The-Joy--of-Winning