*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/866392-Me
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#866392 added November 17, 2015 at 2:12pm
Restrictions: None
Me??
What are two things you don't like about yourself?

Manx Cat from Japan




When I was in Texas I used to watch public TV. They taught different subjects on their TV station. You could write in and buy a booklet for what ever subject you were learning, then watch the teacher and do the work in the booklet. That is where I took my first guitar lessons.

They also broadcasted small quizzes, in the time slot where our networks do commercials. One of the little quizzes asked, Who are you? I answered, “just me.” According to the answer to the quiz, if you gave the answer I gave, you were a well rounded, well grounded individual. I was twenty years old. I had never been given as nice a complement as the TV gave me that day.

There are lots of things people say about me to be critical. But, usually not to my face. I’m fairly comfortable in my own skin.

It is probably someone else's life I would not be able to live. When I was studying Scripture about being reconciled to God.

I discovered that many people near me made me feel estranged. Because, they wanted me to live my life exactly as they lived theirs. Specifically, never read anything, never learn, eliminate animals as pets, go to church every day of the week.

So, I say If you read all of Romans chapter 5. As it relates to 5:10,11 “For if, while we were enemies, we were reconciled to God through the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, shall we be saved by his life; and not only so, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation.”(From the LOGOS International Study Bible)

I understood, that God, understands all things we have endured on the earth. I don’t look at people with a critical eye. I try to use a discerning eye. I write about what I know and what I see. *BookOpen* (Maybe God wants you to be what you are with smoother rounded edges)

Presently my phone rings 1 to 5 times a day with crank calls. My automobile has been run off the road 10 times in 15 years by other people in other automobiles. I’m glad the USA is joining other countries to fight ISIL. I’m horrified by the terror attacks on France. But, I wonder why the horrific outcry did not start when Jihadi Joe was slicing the throats of people in front of cameras. Right now, we have the freedom to write, to read, to pursue our destiny within the law which guides us to do it right. We won’t have that if ISIL wins.

MUSIC for the Day: “I’ll Survive, I Will Survive, As long as I know how to love I know I’ll be alive, I’ve got all my life to live, I’ve got all my love to give, I’ll Survive, I will Survive” (Jivy) *Music2* *Laugh*

Fairy playing a flute













apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/866392-Me