*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/866451-Resorts
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#866451 added November 18, 2015 at 10:02am
Restrictions: None
Resorts
If you had to introduce yourself by either a phrase or a quote and that is all you can say at the event, what would you choose and why?


This does not have enough information to form the introduction. For Instance; What is the event? Why am I there?

OK. Let’s delve into virtual fiction today. *Rolling* I just flew into Honolulu International Airport on Oahu *RollEyes* There is a website conference being held at the Turtle Bay Resort on the North Shore. I am there to help express WDC’s presence on the Web. There is one other WDC representative along for the trip.

Each representative has an introduction on the first day or an explanation of the Website on the next day. *HalfStar* (The second day will have to be done by the other representative in order to keep the Blog valid. This trip is a trip.*Laugh*

Day one: Hi, My name is Judith D Mitchell, Writing.com promotes writers and writing, WRITE ON!

(of course there is a hand out that explains where the promotion of the website will take place, and what time to be there and even the name of both representatives)

(Since I cannot say anything else at the event, I’m off to play and site see)*BackpackR*

P.S. The Turtle Bay Resort is awesome. It’s 75 degrees today with a high expected of 84 and a low of 73. They serve fresh farm to table produce. ( I saw a PBS special on the farmer and the farms.) Activities from the resort are hiking, horseback riding, surfing, kayaking, swimming, bicycling, helicopter rides and more. (yay! Dancing on Oahu.)*Angelic*

Before I leave Oahu I’m going to visit Pearl Harbor. I also want to tour Iolani Palace.

Weather update: snow in Erie, Pa. Tomorrow.



Red Dragon









apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/866451-Resorts