*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/866496-A-FEW-OF-LIFES-HOMILIES
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#866496 added November 19, 2015 at 1:32am
Restrictions: None
A FEW OF LIFE'S HOMILIES..
1. " Keep your face Always TOWARDS the Sunshine - and shadows will fall BEHIND You......."

2. " Not being Heard - is NO REASON for being Silent...."

3. " We Either Make ourselves miserable, or We Make Ourselves STRONG. The Amount of Work IS THE SAME......."

A GOOD RELATIONSHIP - WHAT IS IT ?

4. " There are Two Kinds of Relationships : The BENEFICIAL RELATIONSHIP and The ERRONEOUS Relationship - The Erroneous relationship balances on the principle of " The closer we are, the more okay it is for me to say anything I want to you and for me to treat you any way that I want to, and for me to disrespect you and take advantage of you" while a TRUE RELATIONSHIP IS ROOTED In This Principle: " The Closer WE ARE, The MORE RESPECT I have for You, The BETTER I will Treat You, The HIGHER I WILL REGARD YOU, The MORE GOOD THINGS I WILL WISH FOR YOU ".......

You will know Someone is a TRUE FRIEND by basis of Observing Their Actions TOWARDS YOU as the Relationship GROWS DEEPER. A True Friend WILL CONTINUE - To Hold you IN HIGHER AND HIGHER REGARD while the Error of a friend will see your Goodwill and Fondness as basis to do and say whatever he/she wants, that is disrespectful and non-beneficial to you..........."

AND SOMETHING, I CLOSELY IDENTIFY WITH......(By C.Joybell C)

5. " I Feel that We are often Taken Out of our Comfort Zones, PUSHED AND SHOVED out of our nests, Because IF NOT, We would NEVER KNOW what We Could do with Our Wings, We would NEVER SEE The Horizon and the sun setting on it, We would NEVER KNOW that There's Something FAR BETTER BEYOND WHERE WE ARE AT THE MOMENT. It can Hurt, but then later you say " THANK YOU." - I HAVE BEEN PUSHED and Shoved and HAVE FALLEN OUT and Away, So Very, Very, Many, Many Times ! And others around me Have NOT ! ....But Then - The Others HAVEN'T SEEN WHAT I HAVE SEEN OR FELT WHAT I HAVE FELT OR BEEN WHO I HAVE BEEN - THEY CAN'T BECOME, What I Have Become. I AM ME...."

HOW VERY TRUE.....

© Copyright 2015 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/866496-A-FEW-OF-LIFES-HOMILIES