*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/867364-Continue-to-Remain-Alert
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#867364 added November 29, 2015 at 11:04am
Restrictions: None
Continue to Remain Alert
Sunday, November 29, 2015

At what point is too much? This week a man opened fire and barricaded himself inside an abortion clinic . What death is justified? Is any? Cops get shot, babies get murdered; reproductive rights versus gun rights, coming to a head...what's your spin? Don't hold back, bloggers...the 30DBC only has one more day left in November.

As far as I can see any of the kinds of violence the USA is experiencing presently represents a failure on the part of someone.

According to a news report in Mother Jones, after a series of videos was released in July by the Center for Medical Progress, threats against abortion clinics were extremely raised. Other facts I found said, that abortion clinics were in the decline in the last few years. So, why start the threats now.

My opinion, the amount of clinics are not needed as often. Since Roe vs. Wade the public has been accessing better sexual education and better birth control. Geography classes in our nation give out information on rises in populations around the world. When education reaches large segments of the population in a country populations level out, living conditions begin to rise.

The slogan “If you outlaw guns only outlaws will have guns” will give you a lot of reality to the kind of state you will be living in if you outlaw guns. A gun killed and injured people in the abortion clinic but where were the people who knew the suspect and put the idea’s out there that caused him, to take the law, into his own hands. This news story simply does not fill the reader with enough facts to know what happened. Except a man with an idea in his head entered a clinic and used a gun.

Think about it. Outlaw all guns in every country in the world. Then how do you enforce it. Probably with a police force with guns. Then, who enforces the police force to always stay on track and not use their guns to maim, plunder and whatever they choose. Ever here, “One bad apple in the barrel spoils the whole bunch?”

Police are not all bad people. Most of the time they do a great job. Like all organizations they can become too introverted, because of the job, they protect their own people. The job is difficult. Read up on some of the ways police help. Some of the things they have to figure out in the course of a days duty.

No one likes to tattle. Gang related mentality causes people even in police forces to go after the snitch instead of the perpetrator of a crime against the public. The problem just escalates until someone looks for the real problem and finds a solution. Attitude, attitude, attitude.

Think about this as well. If a story is circulated in a community about a person do you think of the story, as fact? Is the subject of the story really like the story says, or is something going on that makes that story appear real even if it is not a fact. What kind of an attitude is behind the story. This is ancient human history. Who are you backing the people who started the story or the subject of the story?

People tend to form organizations in order to be effective for the public's good. But, if the wrong attitude surfaces many times it is just shuffled away instead of rooted out and straightened up. That is when violence has a foothold. Remember one terrorist in France took off the vest left it behind and ran. His brain still worked. He figured out what was happening was wrong. If he had someone to support his views, maybe he would not have been involved at all . Maybe he would have turned in the others and the massacre would not have happened.

I like the answer to the slogan, “Black lives matter.” People are posting a new slogan, “All Lives Matter.” This does not under cut the Black slogan it draws the Black, White, Hispanic, Asian or other into the human community. Look out for each other!

© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/867364-Continue-to-Remain-Alert