*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/867259-Lift-up-the-Let-Down
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#867259 added November 28, 2015 at 2:45pm
Restrictions: None
Lift up the Let Down

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Talk yourself out of the biggest letdown you've ever felt.?



Manx Cat from Japan






In the Christian environment there are teachings about getting help from Jesus with burdens. Over the last 70 years I have had a lot of let downs.

I know that learning how to live inside the Christian experience and learning to listen, to the Lord, helps fight depression, anxiety caused by life’s battles, understand why things happen as they do, and live through the things we do not understand yet. God does not make bad things happen, people do.

One of the greatest treasures God shovels into our brain pockets is knowledge and understanding.

Sometimes, he just stays our hand until the understanding is incorporated into our lives. Sometimes, he just lets mankind muddle along.

If you think I am talking myself into something you’re wrong. I’m in tandem with a teacher who will all ways know more than I can absorb.

It is an active relationship. You can not just sleep away your life and expect to gain.

Think of the teachings of Yoda.

I am reading a book with a copyright of 1879. In one place, the author talks about how long it takes a religion to die. The ones that exclaim one God never really die. They evolve and extemporize, with the learning curve, within the centuries.

© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/867259-Lift-up-the-Let-Down