*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/867620-The-Ghost-Of-Beauty-Wafts-On-The-Wind
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #2003271
Now a residence for BC and BCOF items. Random bloggisness wil apear in POTPOURRI.
#867620 added December 1, 2015 at 10:31am
Restrictions: None
The Ghost Of Beauty Wafts On The Wind.
BCOF:

One category all Beauty Pageants should have is a description by the contestant of what they think the purpose of Beauty Pageants actually is.  They should receive points for describing the evils that can befall them if they take Beauty Pageants too seriously, and additional points if they can give a good reason why they do not find Beauty Pageants demeaning to women, themselves in particular.  However, I don't think this will ever become a category in Beauty Pageants.  If it were to become a category, I don't think anyone would ever enter another Beauty Pageant, except maybe some ignorant men.



Blog City:

This prompt is the first I have ever heard of ghosting.  It's an interesting concept and deserves some thought.  I will think about it.  I realize that I am quite often a ghoster.  I'm not sure how often I have been the ghostee, guess I just don't care that much.  I know, I'm a terrible person.  Or maybe I'm just so great that no one would ever think of ghosting me.  Or maybe I'm just so conceited that I can't conceive of anyone not wanting to be my best friend, and if they run out on me it just means they had a tragic accident and are now dead.  *Shock2* I dunno.  *Confused**Laugh*

© Copyright 2015 Geoff (UN: rennur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Geoff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/867620-The-Ghost-Of-Beauty-Wafts-On-The-Wind