*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/867680-Memories-of-December-And-Delicious-Dates
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #2003271
Now a residence for BC and BCOF items. Random bloggisness wil apear in POTPOURRI.
#867680 added December 2, 2015 at 9:56am
Restrictions: None
Memories of December And Delicious Dates
Today's BCOF and Blog City prompts will be answered with one statement or essay or vignette or whatever you want to call it.


Since I don't believe in time, memories are very important to me.  I can look at memories as events which I can look forward to doing over and over again or just waiting around and savoring them as I watch them unfolding in my distant future.  My past Decembers have nothing more memorable than my past Mays, I'm sorry to say.  My mother destroyed Christmas for me at an early age.  I have fond memories of my favorite book and movie when I was 10.  Book:  Swiss Family Robinson.  Movie:  The Wizard Of Oz.  The first movie I have memories of though, is the movie I took my first girlfriend to on our first date, when I was 9.  Kathy Delgado.  We walked downtown hand in hand.  Back then 9 year olds could walk downtown hand in hand, without worrying about being murdered.  The movie we saw was The Green Eyed Blond.  The only thing I remember about it is the title.  Now I'm off to make some new memories of December, and reenact some older ones of here and there.

© Copyright 2015 Geoff (UN: rennur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Geoff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/867680-Memories-of-December-And-Delicious-Dates