*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/867672-Prose-on-Karma
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#867672 added December 2, 2015 at 7:07am
Restrictions: None
Prose on Karma
Individual Selfs roam here bound by their karma.

If it is realized that this creation itself is no-creation and that Brahman alone exists,

then where is karma, whose is karma and who belongs to that karma?

Karma exists only in ignorance; the moment right knowledge arises, karma ceases to bind. However carefully we look and investigate, we do not see anything other than the reality.

What the ignorant and the foolish see, we do not know.

In the enlightened vision of the sage all this is pure, indivisible consciousness; that itself appears to be countless separate objects (both sentient and insentient) in the eyes of the ignorant.

The one pure consciousness appears as the diverse dream-objects in a dream. All these millions of objects which appear in the dream become one again in deep sleep.

Similarly, when this dream-world appears in the infinite consciousness that itself is called creation; when this itself enters into the equivalent of the deep sleep state, it is known as the cosmic dissolution. This is pure commonsense.

© Copyright 2015 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/867672-Prose-on-Karma