*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/867903-Chapter-one-of-Muse-Blog-for-Brother-Nature
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#867903 added December 5, 2015 at 10:17am
Restrictions: None
Chapter one of Muse Blog for Brother Nature

Prompt for your muse to use (that rhymes) during the month of December.

Regardless of your believes, traditions, or nationality everybody likes to celebrate.
- What do you celebrate?
- Talk about some people who deserve to be celebrated.
- Research a celebration that you know little or nothing about and write about what you learned.
- Write a prompt that you think your muse might like to write on.
- Don't forget: THIS IS YOUR MUSES BLOG, NOT YOURS. (This is a prompt in itself)
- Let your creative side be the driving force in all of your (YOUR MUSE'S) entries.
Enjoy. From Brother Nature/Joel


Chapter one: By the Muse / What do you celebrate?

I’d rather chime, than rhyme.
“Celebrate, celebrate, dance to the museic”
I celebrate life in all its forms.
I squash bad bugs,
I turn good bugs free.
Which bug are you?

To walk the planet in the spirit instead of the flesh is a joy,
No restrictions, no death, no disease. Today let’s influence flesh by turning it’s eyes on beauty.

Watching deer fleet of foot.
A buck, rack held high, racing across a field.
A doe grazing on a trail, with a fawn hidden close in the brush.
These wild things are beauty.

Chipmunk’s stealing food from the bird feeder.
Rabbits, birds, red squirrels on a freezing winter morning,
Feeding side by side, on the scattered bird seed, from a human hand.

I saw a human sitting one foot away from horseshoe creek, on a warm summer day.
She had her back against a tree sitting so still, no one would see.
Shallow breath, to not scare away, those who would normally, fear to stay.

Be quiet. In your mind, feel the stillness of the wood. Trees all around, no sound but the flowing water in the narrow Horseshoe Creek, as it flows over the pebbles and rocks. A stream not more than 24 inches wide at any point, not more than 12 inches deep to its muddy bottom. The water of life for deer, bear, bobcats and home to muddy bottom critters, like crayfish, tadpoles.

Than, the silence and stillness pay out their reward. A doe curious about the creature at the bottom of the tree steps up, not more than 2 foot away and drinks from the stream. Her wide eyes, staring as she drinks. Pretending not to see the human returning her stare.

Two red squirrel chasing each other up and down trees flow chattering across her boots.They run back and forth then around the tree and back again. Birds begin to sing and chitter their daily song in the trees nearby. The wood is alive with sound. Fear is chased away, the creatures celebrate with joy.

The human is now a part of the wood. Drawn into the love of life, shared by all living creatures.

Muses are more than writers, we are the inspiration of life. We need you to connect to flesh. You need us to connect to spirit. I will all ways sing the song of life. Be quiet, listen, you will hear it.

Christmas Peace, Sincerely, By the hand of Apondia
Song lyrics to Christmas Bells from the Web
Hark how the bells
Sweet silver bells
All seem to say,
"Throw cares away."
Christmas is here
Bringing good cheer
To young and old
Meek and the bold

Ding, dong, ding, dong

That is their song
With joyful ring
All caroling
One seems to hear
Words of good cheer
From everywhere
Filling the air

Oh how they pound,
Raising the sound,
O'er hill and dale,
Telling their tale,
Joyf'ly they ring
While people sing
Songs of good cheer
Christmas is here
Merry, merry, merry, merry Christmas
Merry, merry, merry, merry Christmas

On, on they send
On without end
Their joyful tone
To ev'ry home

ding dong, ding dong








© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/867903-Chapter-one-of-Muse-Blog-for-Brother-Nature