*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/867837-Clear-Skies-Needed
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#867837 added December 4, 2015 at 9:42am
Restrictions: None
Clear Skies Needed

Friday, December 04, 2015

Fairy playing a flute






The associated Press Style-book has a brief part about media law. The book became available on eBook in 2015.

Henry David Thoreau lived In seclusion. He wrote essays that magnified, when individual freedoms are threatened by a materialistic society. He said, “Any man more right than his neighbors constitutes a majority of one.”

Elizabeth Oakes Smith (1806-1893) wrote this:

Faith

Faith is the subtle chain
Which binds us to the infinite; the voice
Of a deep life within, that will remain
Until we crowd it thence.

Nathaniel Parker Willis (1806-1867) wrote the following two quotes.

1. The innocence that feels no risk and is taught no caution is more vulnerable than guilt, and oftener assailed.

2. The sin forgiven by Christ in Heaven,
By man is cursed away.


Our little bit of snow melted off in the night. According to the weather person I saw, we are suppose to have some sunshine today. All I see are gray skies. Sometimes, in the winter we get weeks with cloud covered skies. *Sun* needed. Sometimes I make sure to sit for a period of time directly under good light. It helps lighten the mood on cloudy days.

Twenty-One days until Christmas. If ISIl strikes the USA big it will probably be between now and New Years. Any attack is to many attacks.

I have a lot of hang up phone calls and crank phone calls. I always think of the people as cowards because they won't stand their ground face to face or even on the telephone and say what is bothering them. *Gag* Therefore, there is no way to bring a solution to the problem.

How much more evil to bring guns into a meeting of many unarmed people and shoot them down with out warning. They are cowardly murderers and should be treated as such. They have an evil mindset. They have no thought of the devastation of other wars or love for all humankind.

Last night the news gave people some help, by telling people how to try to protect themselves if they are under such an attack. How many of you think the recent attack in California is terror related?


Christmas Peace.*Ornament1V*




© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/867837-Clear-Skies-Needed