*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/867956-Christmas-stress
Rated: E · Book · Community · #2053350
Let the blogging begin again and again and again.....
#867956 added December 6, 2015 at 1:13am
Restrictions: None
Christmas stress
Christmas Stress is on the way. I put something on facebook about missing family and I had one relative who was fearful for his life and in need of prayer. Holidays like Christmas bring out the best and worst in us all. I spent time with my caregiver person and was faced with the craziness of administration and paperwork. My client is needing help, his house is a mess and I have to call into clear care. It hurts!! I want to care and I am faced with putting on the accountability tool. It is a tool that clocks me in and out. I am figuring out that people are getting the most for the money. I wish that the same could be said of caregivers. It is too easy for me to come early and stay late and not get paid for it because I care. And then when I am late because of an emergency I am faced with being docked in pay. I pray for peace of mind during the Christmas holiday. God give me strength.*Rant*
© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/867956-Christmas-stress