*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/868164-soul-searching
Rated: E · Book · Community · #2053350
Let the blogging begin again and again and again.....
#868164 added December 8, 2015 at 12:11pm
Restrictions: None
soul searching
Life goes on which does not mean that I am getting any closer to the truth. I went to my counselor and at least we have a plan. I am to do some informational interviews so that I might get out of my dead end trail. I still question the disappearing act that my blog seems to experience on an ongoing basis. My soul is searching for some way to know satisfaction. I tried playing work games as an escape, went into an attempt to put my family tree in order and in between tried to get the right bible verses. It is all so irritating. I will head back to work today and ask the same questions. I continue to go through a review and writing drought. I am learning that people are more likely to review my work if I review theirs first. I will head back into my Witness piece. It is quite the chaotic mess at present. I hope to put the word games in the past for the time being. Until then I will read my bible and at least dial up my writing site to look at it like I look at a television set soul searching. I hope in God's time I find the right answer.
© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/868164-soul-searching