*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/868607-List-of-prompts-Welcome-to-my-reality
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1789627
30 Day Blogging Challenge
#868607 added December 15, 2015 at 1:15pm
Restrictions: None
List of prompts Welcome to my reality
PROMPTS FOR DECEMBER 2015


1. Do you have any holidays planned? Tell us about them.

2. What's your opinion on the concept of 'paying it forward' rather than paying back the person who did the original kindness? Have you experienced this as either the payer or recipient? Tell us about it.

3. If you had a choice between only celebrating one holiday a year (your choice) or birthdays, which would you choose?

4. Do you believe in karma? Have you ever thought that someone got what they deserved, either good or bad?

5. What is one thing you would suggest to others to help bring peace to our world.

6. How do you feel about sharing your life with strangers via your blog? Does it ever make you uncomfortable? How do you decide what is and is not appropriate to share?

7. What would you give the person you love most if price were no object? Why?

8. Tell us about your first job.

9. When many people are celebrating Christmas this year, what will you be doing?

10. What has been your biggest cooking disaster? Was it a comedy or a tragedy?

11. List all the things you would love to get for Christmas (or birthday or other special occasion). Whether the list is realistic or a wish list, that's up to you.

12. It is said that we should live our lives with no regrets. Do you agree with this, or do you think regrets are necessary for growth?

13. Make a list of things you have accomplished this year. Feel good about what you have done.

14. Which is more valuable to you: time or money?

15. List all the books in your 'To Be Read' pile, and tell us which books you'd like to read next year. Do you have a reading goal? Have you ever considered taking part in a reading challenge?

16. Imagine your life is taught in schools. Write the exam paper.

17. Tell us about a Christmas or holiday memory from your past.

18. Did you ever walk away from a situation where you could have helped, but decided not to? Please elaborate.

19. What are your thoughts on NaNoWriMo (or any of the many variations)?

20. Do you have a tattoo? Describe it and tell us what it means to you. If you don't, tell us what you would get or why you would never get one.

21. What is the best thing about December?

22. What is the worst thing about December?

23. Tell us about a concert or live performance you've been to.

24. Holiday songs. Are you a lover or a hater? Tell us your favourites and the ones you dislike the most.

25. Write about any controversial topic of your choosing.

26. When it comes to holidays and gifts, are you a Grinch or a Scrooge? Or do you tend to throw yourself into the season with abandonment?

27. Share a childhood memory that fits the current season wherever you are.

28. What gives you a sense of joy this time of year?

29. Tell us about a food or drink that brings back memories for you.

30. When it comes to holidays, do you prefer to snuggle up indoors or head out to parties?

31. Do you regularly participate in online shopping deals? Which do you prefer - online or traditional shopping? Do you ever go to markets with stalls rather than shops?

32. Everyone works so hard to have a perfect occasion. Why are the disasters the funniest and most memorable?

33. What are your ten favourite words and why?

34. Recently there's been a lot of negativity towards religion circulating, especially in light of the recent terrorist attacks in Paris. Take a moment to consider the other side of the coin. In your opinion, what are some of the advantages/pros of religion?

35. Do you think the era of the newspaper has ended, or is there still a chance for this industry? What about physical paper books?

36. How many of your childhood family traditions have you/will you pass on to your own children? Have you or your children created any new traditions?

37. Would you break the law to help or save a loved one? To what extent would you go? Explain your decision(s).

38. Describe a typical Christmas (or any national holiday of your choosing) in your part of the world.

39. How would you cope if you could never write again?

40. What sort of shows or movies do you and your family enjoy? Tell us about some of your favourites.

© Copyright 2015 Finn O'Flaherty (UN: fin333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Finn O'Flaherty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/868607-List-of-prompts-Welcome-to-my-reality