*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/869559-RELATIONSHIP
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#869559 added December 30, 2015 at 10:26pm
Restrictions: None
RELATIONSHIP....
1. " Some Think that LOVE can me measured by the amount of butterflies in their tummy.or by using the words " For Ever ". But Love can Only TRULY be measured by ACTIONS. It is reflected in Small GESTURES. Like Reminding the person you Love to have Her/ His Daily Quota of Bananas because She/ He, in the rush for the day would Forget it otherwise......"

2. " Sometimes the door closes on a Relationship, NOT because we Failed but because something BIGGER than us says this no longer Fits our Life. So, Lock the door, Shed a tear, Turn around and Look for the new door that's OPENED. It's a sign that you're No Longer that person You WERE, It is time to CHANGE into Who YOU ARE....... ..."

3. " The Strength of a Man isn't seen in the power of his arms. It is SEEN in the LOVE with which he EMBRACES YOU..........."

4. " It can be difficult to leave a Long-Term Relationship, even when our inner-wisdom tells us it's time to LET GO. At this point, we can choose to Let Go and endure the Intense pain of Leaving behind the familiar to make way for a NEW chapter in our life. OR we can stay and suffer a low-grade pain that slowly Eats Away at our Heart and Soul, like an emotional cancer. Until we WAKE UP, one day and realize, we are buried so deep in the dysfunction of the relationship that we scarcely remember who we were and What We Wanted and NEEDED TO BE.........".

AND A PARENT's ADVICE TO HIS/HER DAUGHTER ON RELATIONSHIPS...(A LOVELY QUOTE FROM JOHN ADAMS)

" DAUGHTER ! Get you an HONEST MAN for a Husband, and KEEP HIM HONEST. No matter whether he is rich or not, provided he be INDEPENDENT. Regard the Honor and Moral Character of the Man more than all other Circumstances. Think of no other Greatness but That of the SOUL, no other Riches but those of the HEART. An Honest, Sensible Humane Man, above all the Littlenesses of Vanity, and Extravagances of Imagination, Labouring to DO GOOD rather than be rich, To Be Useful rather than make a show, living in a modest Simplicity clearly WITHIN HIS MEANS and Free from Debts or Obligations, is Really the MOST Respectable Man in Society and makes Himself and ALL ABOUT HIM him the Most HAPPY........."

AMEN TO THAT............

© Copyright 2015 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/869559-RELATIONSHIP