*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/869642-Dear-Bruce
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1578384
You never know what you'll find - humor, ramblings, rants, randomness- it's all me!
#869642 added January 1, 2016 at 8:40am
Restrictions: None
Dear Bruce,
Dear Bruce,

You are always wanting me to blog so I pledge to you that I will blog every day this year. It may be shirt and complete nonsense but for you I will follow through.

Yesterday you had a stroke. You are in ICU right now. This is the two hour period where the nurses change and they kick me out. I don't think you will remember much of this which is probably good. Truthfully I hope I'm able to forget some of it.

Everyone has been wonderful. So many prayers and calls. And your nurse, Stephen, last night was wonderful. I actually was able to get a decent amount of sleep in the chair. According to fitbit, it was 2 hours and 25 minutes but I'm not trusting it because it says I've done 26 floors today and it is only 7:15 a.m. lol maybe the 4.2 earthquake this morning affected it.

There is only one other person in the waiting room. I wonder where the other patients family and friends are. I'm not judging, just curious.

I hope someone brings me a toothbrush and hairbrush today. Not that I want to look fabulous or anything but I have a kind of Medusa thing going on here. One of those times when you glance in the mirror and scare yourself.

Bruce, I love you more than I know how to express. I need you to fight, sweetheart...for both of us. We have so much more to experience. We just talked about this the other day. Don't leave me, please sweetheart, please.

Well, its time to start texting and calling people to update them on how you are doing.

Hey, I had to use a five dollar bill for the vending machine no one was around to change it out. Grrrrr. Ibwonder how many $5.00 bills we have saved uobfor our Montana trio. I bet it is close to $600.

I love you,
Audra


© Copyright 2016 audra_branson (UN: abranson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
audra_branson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/869642-Dear-Bruce