*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/870060-Reconciliation-The-First-Revival-Scheming
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2041226
Yet another superhero tale, but it's original, ha.
#870060 added January 5, 2016 at 10:40pm
Restrictions: None
Reconciliation; The First Revival; Scheming
         “Evil little girl! Called it! Charge!” Idiot! He charged at her. “Small, dark and childish! Look, shiny!” Is that one of my other Monopoly pieces?
         “Wayne, get back-- Ugh..!” I think something is shut down. I don’t know, I’m in a lot of pain.
         A swift spiritual smack to Wayne’s face and he flew a few feet before getting up, some skin red now. “Back away, filthy half-breed!” She starts to fly up and laugh. “If it’s any condolence, I did have fun fighting you guys.” Then looking directly at Judith, who I just realized is crying from panic and fear, “Aw, don’t worry, Mihaylen. I’ll make sure Novaricel is nicely treated.”
         Then something weird happened. Her flying started to get shaky. Is she..!?
         “Judy..!” Her voice. I looked at her, thinking that she now has some hope, but what she said this time took it away and brought tears to my eyes. “Kill me!”
         “WHAT!?”
         “Woo! Let’s try this again but up one notch! Blade Cannon!” I was about to interject if not for all my neverending pain. However, the attack was nothing since a field stopped it.
         “No..! It has to be you, Judy..!”
         “But, Brittany, I can’t! You’re my sister! Why couldn’t Wayne do so!?”
         “Seriously, c’mon, why not me!? I never get to do anything!”
         Her struggles were getting weaker. An arm easy getting up and charging against her will. “He won’t allow it! Only you can do it! Not Waney, not Matty, or even the angel! It’s unfortunately and statistically impossible.” What..!? Did something happen with Stephanie!?!?
         “Britty..!” I had to walk over.
         “I’m sorry I’m saying this, Judith, but you have to. Who knows what can happen if she let’s go? Or if we don’t?” She looks at me and can’t find another answer in my tearing eyes. Looking down, she hugs me before leaving to do the deed.
         Her hair covered her face when she stood there. “Please… forgive me, Brittany..! Life… Principal..!” Her hands took power and aimed for my basic little sister. Life... hmm? Wait… can that work? “Reversal!”
         The beams went straight to the little girl as blinding lights and explosions knocked us all away. I hold Judith tightly as we wait for it to all go down. Once it does, all we see is an empty field, giving us a tragic feeling, well maybe not all for the same reason. “No...” Everything seemed silent as I tried to hold Judith down before doing anything foolish. Retnil was trying to hold back tears, and I couldn’t see what Wayne was doing.
         “Over already? It’s dead, did she find some loophole or. Oh, okay, I guess not.” Judith pushed me aside, rushed over and punch his face with all her remaining strength before kneeling down.
         “(Voice breaking) Just shut up already!” Judith yelled. I looked at my wounds and see if this would kill me. If it does, so be it.
         “That’s it…” I stand up, wincing a bit, and walk down the field a bit. “Forget my life, it’s hers that’s more important.” Green lights were coming from my hands. Then again, I didn’t read everything in the book for this one. “Sorry, Brittany, but don’t feel too sad if I’m not here! Spirit..!” The lights were getting stronger and I targeted Brittany’s being. Everyone gasped as they ducked and covered. “Rebirth!”
         “Matt, stop--” The blinding light got to everyone and everyone fell back as I tried to remain this way. Come on. .. Where is she!? Not you! Got it! “HA!” (BOOM!)
         I couldn’t take it anymore and fell back, unable to see what’s going on. Light covered our entire field of view and Wayne was whining because of it. Though, through some effort, I'm able to see something. The light clears somewhat and I'm able to see a small shadow. Multiple ones... wait a minute... are those woodland creatures?
         “Brittany?” I slowly get up and get accustomed to the faint light. I'm seeing a hedge, looking like a therapy chair. Okay..? But what's on it..? Mary Jane shoes, blond hair..! It's her! And those are woodland creatures. Squirrels, chipmunks, chinchillas, deer, doe, owls, etc... why?
         There I saw her, perfectly healthy, not like she just got blown up for whatever reason. The thing is dead now so there's no worry.
         “Judith... look.” Once the light completely clears, she and her family get elated at the fact that she's alive! Brittany just woke up and gasps at her field of view. I'm guessing she's still a bit traumatized.
         “Judy? Mommy? Daddy!?” she got up and started to run to her tearing family, which brought a few to me as well.
         “What! She was dead!”
         “Shut up, Wayne--” (Thud) Ow...
         “(Gasp) Matty!” The little voice was running toward me and kneeled down to get a better look. I turn over and see her worrying expression.
         “Britty, don't worry... I'll be fine...”
         “But I have to worry! I could've disintegrated you guys! Oh, Matty, I'm really sorry!”
         “Brit, I-- (gasp)” Whoa! Where'd the healing come from!? No one's moving..! “Brittany!?”
         We all looked down at her hands and gasped at the fact that she was healing me! How!?
         “What am I doing!?” she exclaimed, later being calmed by Lady Marell’s hand on her shoulder. Where was she? Probably went away after Judith knocked me out.
         “Young one, I may be able to answer that for you.” Everyone gathers round as we prepare for her explanation. “What you were doing is a healing action known as Pixie Dust. Do you not notice what your hands are making?”
         We all look down and see the light particles fleeing down from her dainty hands. If that didn't shock her, nothing will.
         “What's causing this..?”
         “Could it be that when I revived her, she--”
         “(Chuckle) No, Matthew. She was always a Majeylin. That could never be the case. Despite the attack being 15 years ago, her father and mother must have been the few survivors that have landed here.” I'll ask how many more are left here later. Right now, I think we just need to calm down for a bit.
         “Well, I'll be.” I'm pulled away by Judith, who gave me a bear hug after.
         “Matt, thank you.” I gladly return the hug.
         “You're welcome, Judith. And also, was it necessary to knock me out with a lead pipe?” She let go.
         “Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I don't know what it was; I just felt a really bad need to get rid of him because of what he was doing to Brit. I--”
         “Hey,” I interrupted, “it's alright. I forgive you. You felt the need to take action and you did. It all proved worth it in the end. I'm just glad you're okay.” I give another hug in return and she does the same. I'm looking at the other group and smile at the revelation.
         “We should probably get back to the group.”
         “Yeah, you're right.”

(3rd) Tues, August 6. Everything has calmed down ever since the past events worth Brittany and now, the group is back to a neutral mode, save for Matt's frequent masked escapades and the fact that Brittany did encounter a Stephanie accident. Thing is, now her IQ is 206 and now the lab assistant. Though, it didn't stop them much from having a good time with family and friends. It actually catalyzed it.
         Right now, they're at the beach, which is why Wayne and Cuddles declined the invitation and are at the side of Matt's house, contemplating and scheming.
         “Okay, not that I have anything against dumpster diving, but you seem to enjoy it much more than most cats I know.” Cuddles is a bit appalled by that. She watching Wayne going through the family's trash-cans.
         “You never know what you will find, sometimes it is useful. Like this see.” He pulls out a couple of rotten onions. “Stink bombs, no assembly needed. Or, Hey! whats this!?” he pulls out a binder full of Polaroids.
         “Oh, yeah, those. I wondered where they went. Along with my ball of twine...” She grabs the thing and opens it to reveal a bunch of pictures of the past. Cuddles smiles at the fact.
         “Geez. Nostalgic much?” Pulling the binder from Cuddles he flips through the pages rapidly. “You and Matty, you and Matty, Judith and Matty, Matty and his family, Matty and his friends, Matty and some chick, Matty and…. What!?” he flips back. its a group of about eight photos taken not to long ago but are obviously not recent. “You know her?”
         “Who?” She looked at the pic of the tall red haired girl. “Oh, you mean Penelope? She was this girl in Matt's class who he tutored every now and then. Why?”
         “We saw Judy's temper over a grudge, so what about jealousy? Matty is all ours and she is out of the picture at her own fault. And this is our start, one planted piece of evidence.
         “Yeah, and how exactly are you, or we, gonna pull that off? We do this, eventually we will get caught and I don't think his rejection is gonna be as soft as it was earlier.”
         “Simple, you give Matty a shoulder to cry on, but don’t make it seem like I’m doing it. Keep him too unfocused to notice. And let me play Judy's paranoia like a fiddle.”
         “Okay, then, smart guy, what's the plan?” Her sarcasm nearly surpasses his.
         “Well shittakaburi, you put this somewhere Judy will find it in Matty's room where she won’t be suspicious of you.” He sticks in Cuddles' hand a photo after slicing off a piece of Matt leaning over Penelope helping her with something out of the large book beneath her. Though, now the book is missing. “Now you plant that in the right place and all I have to do is make Judy angry, see?”
         “Liable phase one, what's risky phase 2?”
         ”Simple, I, just haven't got there yet… I don’t see you throwing out ideas!” She smirks.
         “Hmm. How about this then? Not only will I just plant it, I'll put it in a frame, drop it and 'reminisce' about what a nice girl she was. Besides, you trying to do so is impossible since you know nothing of her.” Why not?
         “Don’t get an ego just because you have one good idea, but i like it!” He gave a half cocked smile. “Then you can use that to get judy to think he is seeing her again. Make it interesting, you know.”
         “Well, Matt and Judith are gonna be playing video games later and Penelope's mother did sorta hire him for summer tutoring and he even has a session with her tomorrow. Even better to our advantage. Never thought I'd meet someone as mischievous as you.”
         “Chaos is kinda my thing, it’s just too much fun. Especially when I benifit, now let's rock.” Wayne lept out of the trash-can.
         “I still wouldn't consider you chaotic good or neutral though,” she says, climbing up the picket vine fence from the side, “you're still chaotic selfish to me.”
         “I didn’t ask for your opinion, cottonball! Now hurry up.” Once getting to her owner's room, she grabs an empty frame, puts in the picture and sets it in a place that seems open enough but not too noticeable and can be dropped down 'accidentally' by her tail.
         Not that noticable, is it..?

RaNd0Mk1D8o3I
© Copyright 2016 RaNd0Mk1D8o3I (UN: rand0mk1d8o3i at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RaNd0Mk1D8o3I has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/870060-Reconciliation-The-First-Revival-Scheming