*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/870187-AWARENESS-WATCHING-AWARENESS
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#870187 added January 7, 2016 at 1:09pm
Restrictions: None
AWARENESS WATCHING AWARENESS
Look at it as though all you were seeking was the awareness watching awareness itself and not something else. Therefore, be content with just staying in awareness watching awareness without moving from it.

Some days the mind may be noisy, but if you keep on practicing, a good day will appear when your practice will go very deep without your trying to make it go deep. Never think about deep or not deep.
If you think about deep or not deep you would be adding something to the awareness watching awareness practice.

Just be content to remain with awareness watching awareness regardless of whether it seems like a good practice session or not. Some days your emotions may be turbulent.
Just ignore the turbulent feelings and turn your attention away from the turbulent emotions and towards awareness watching awareness.

If you continue practicing the Awareness Watching Awareness Method everyday, eventually you will start to enjoy awareness watching awareness.

The best kind of awareness watching awareness practice is one that is empty. Just awareness watching awareness and nothing else.

Just stay there.
Just be there.
Just dwell there.
Just remain there.
Don’t seek anything different, just be content with awareness watching awareness.
Just relax and continue watching your awareness.

Here is a way to look at it: Awareness watching awareness is a little like falling in love. You spend time with someone. You watch them. You observe them. But you do not yet know them. You continue to observe them. Everyday you are coming to know them better, even though you may not be aware that you are coming to know them better.

Then one day suddenly and unexpectedly, you have fallen in Love. Awareness watching awareness is a little like that. Just don’t expect anything, and continue watching your awareness. The fact that nothing is happening is great!

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/870187-AWARENESS-WATCHING-AWARENESS