*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/870282-Spectrophotometer
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#870282 added January 8, 2016 at 5:48pm
Restrictions: None
Spectrophotometer
Fun Fact Friday!

On this day in 1935, the spectrophotometer was patented by A.C. Hardy. Have at it, you guys. What is it, where did it come from, what does it do, and why should you care? I'm not looking it up to see what it's all about, so let's hear your takes on it.


*Cool* Red Dragon *Geek*





Friday, January 08, 2016

This is a Chemistry Subject. In 1854 Robert Bunson and Gustav Kirchhoff joined forces in chemical research. They knew that when chemicals are heated they give off light waves. They found that when dispensing light waves, from heated chemicals or objects, with a prism, the light breaks down into individual unique patterns they called spectral lines. The science of Spectroscopy was born to analyses colors. They cataloged these spectral color lines. In the process they developed the first laboratory instrument for this purpose. The Spectrophotometer was developed for the science of Spectrophotometry.

Other people advanced this technology in the 20th century.The Spectrophotometer that has developed from those first research movements examines visible light, near ultraviolet light and near infrared light. A www.Youtube.com entry published June 13, 2013 says, “Historically used by chemists to understand the structure of atoms.” In the process of using this light technology new chemicals have been discovered and new materials that advanced the progress of living conditions such as rubber tires has been developed.















apondia#1781748



















apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/870282-Spectrophotometer