*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/870640-Memory-Road
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2000274
Simple stuff, really. Musing uncharacteristically challenged. BLog
#870640 added January 12, 2016 at 5:14pm
Restrictions: None
Memory Road
Memory Road. That is the road I drove to work this morning. Twenty-two miles and I never saw the road because it was completely covered in snow. It was a slow ride in, let me tell you. Of course, my boss was in a mood; cranky dude is what we call him. His people skills are directly proportional to his stress level in that he quickly looses his temper.

My bosses boss has been asking (again) if we can glue a certain part together and he (again) told him we can't do it. Since he mentioned it to me, I told him quite frankly, yes, we can. Just turn the part upright so the glue is to the inside of the cut and it works just fine. "OH," he said. "Lets keep this to our self." Another sign of good leadership. For a while, recently, he had been making it hard to dis-like him because he had been under a lot less stress (business has been slow in our department) but today, his colors were flying again. Not that business has been picking up, rather, he found something else to stress about. It is hard to build trust when someone is bipolar. That is it for now.
© Copyright 2016 Jimminycritic (UN: jimminycritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jimminycritic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/870640-Memory-Road