*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/871280-Back-from-the-abyss
Rated: XGC · Book · Opinion · #1501776
May my opinions gather wind under their wings and fly, perchance to soar.
#871280 added January 20, 2016 at 4:27am
Restrictions: None
Back from the abyss
Back from the abyss
20.januar.2016

All news is global; all news is local; my news is immaterial.

So are my opinions. But... I'm going to try to revive this old blog.

I've occasionally been sharing my thoughts on facebook and that's tricky at best. People take comments out of context and a real dialog seems elusive.

Plus, the political situation is nasty and dangerous.

So I'll try to be more blunt here and less blunt there.

Fascism scares me.

The idea that a society needs to be totally controlled in a hierarchy of rules that bind religion, military and wealth is frightening.

My "F" meter goes off at the mention of Cruz and Rubio and Carson fare little better. While some of the Leftists bitch about Hillary or go gaga over Bernie and ignore O'Malley, discount Bush-Christie-Kasich, the real threat is the CRA = Christian Republic of America where minorities are either shamed, blamed or hunted.

Trump is his own issue.

A Populist supported by Fascists would be its own nightmare.

But its Cruz and his ilk I fear most.

The rise of the angry neo-fascist is evident in Europe; it's alive and thriving in America as well.
478

© Copyright 2016 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/871280-Back-from-the-abyss