*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/871872-Real-or-Not
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#871872 added January 27, 2016 at 11:07am
Restrictions: None
Real or Not

War Chest Wednesday! From the War Chest...

Are you an optimist, pessimist or realist? Explain why you think so. Do you think your friends and/or family would agree or disagree with you?


Hmm-mm. Now I know why it is called War Chest Wednesday. I think I'm a realist. Friends or Family might disagree because the human definition of realism changes from person to person. It changes with your view of life. It changes with amounts and types of knowledge. It even changes with the mood a person is in from day to day. Maybe it changes with the local news?

I can be optimistic about a lot of life. Realism can create optimism or pessimism when it looks at facts. You have to look at facts and statistics to be a realist. Maybe people get closer to realism as they age and have experience behind their views.

A definition: Realism = The attitude or practice of accepting a situation as it is and being prepared to deal with it accordingly.

The older you get the more prepared you are by life to deal with situations accordingly.

Fairy playing a flute




© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/871872-Real-or-Not