*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873369
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873369 added February 15, 2016 at 4:19pm
Restrictions: None
Margaret Furlough
On January 10th 2011, Margaret Furlough (20) was initiated into Great Ascendency. Margaret was a 5’ft figure, who had dark skin, an unsymmetrical face, dark-tan skin, and dyed purple hair. I was appalled by her appearance, but she treated me well, so I had no reason to go after her. We got into an argument, where Margaret talked about how much she liked animals, and I talked about how much I loved wearing them.
On Margaret’s first night, Chloe took an immediate disliking towards her, due to her dyed her, and her low class attitude. The straw that broke the camels back was when Margaret left used tampons on the toilet. The next day, while in the waiting room of the OPO, she saw me, in which despite disliking me, she decided to open up to him about her feelings towards other students.
“Harry, I know you love bad talking students here. How do you feel about Margaret?”
“She seems nice to me.”
“Nice! I thought you disliked Lily because she is fat.”
“More because she mocked me for a trauma I endured as a child. I do personally hate being in this program with all of these degenerates.”
“I KNOW! Practically everyone here sucks. I am sorry for being rude to you earlier; I was just pissed off over you gloating about the things that you used to get away with as a child.”
“It is all cool! As of now, I think Joe is a lazy slob; Lily is a degenerate; but the one I hated the most was Peter, but now he is gone. I also despised Sarah; she once gave me social advice, and Miott forced me to sit there and listen.”
“Are you serious? I wish these kids had grown up with my parents because they would have paddled the disabilities out of them.”
“I also can’t stand a lot of the staff here. Rick has begun treating me well, but he still shouldn’t be working here; since, the other day, Tori was giving a tour to an applying staff member, and both of them witnessed be teaching Rick how to tie a tie.”
“I bet that is why he chose not to start working here. Jodi is such a bitch when it comes to cleaning the houses.”
“She is, but she really does care a lot about the students here at Great Ascendency. Barbara is the poster child for Trojan Condoms.”
“The therapists here know s***.”
I’ve actually kind of forgotten about how the rest of it went. I’ve actually kind of forgotten about how the rest of it went. Despite how degraded I felt being with these degenerates, I had to remind myself to suppress those, feelings, because I thought that the sensitivity of people around here and this whole desire to be politically correct would get me into serious trouble if I decided to speak up against the absurdity behind taking people like her into a program with such functional people like myself. I reflected on a song I once hears that went like, “The world is black; the world is white. It turns by day and then by night” and even though we are all different, some of us are cool and some of us are losers.


© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873369