*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873387
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873387 added February 12, 2016 at 3:02am
Restrictions: None
What Simpsons Character
“Adam, if everyone at Great Ascendency were a character on The Simpsons, who would we be?”
“I would be Bart.”
“Bull s***! I am more of a troublemaker than you, so I should be Bart.”
“Yah, but you are also a dork, so you should be Millhouse.”
“I will go along with that if you don’t agree with one proposition: I will be Bart, and you will be Ralph.”
“Ok, Han has to be Ralph. His dad, Chief Wiggum, needs to be Randy; they are both people who work as a type of security, but are mentally deficient.”
“I couldn’t agree more with you. There is only one possible choice for Dr. Linkins: Mr. Burns.”
“I know: A weak, greedy, old man who no one likes.”
“That’s harsh!”
“He’s an asshole to me; but The Comic Book Guy needs to be Joe.”
“Sadly, your girlfriend will have to be Lisa, since she is the only intelligent girl at Great Ascendency who doesn’t party.”
“I agree! John Butler is the only one in the world who is enough of a clown to be Krusty.”
“Winfield Reese has the sense of humor to be Homer.”
“Ya, if you ignore the fact that Homer is stupid, but let’s keep Winfield as Homer. Say, what is the name of the stupid redneck?”
“Cletus!”
“Yah, Will should be Cletus.”
“Who could argue with that? Winfield Miott is a good enough Christian to be Flanders.”
“Yah! Clovis should be Sideshow Bob; but to my surprise, no one in the SA program is right to be Barney.”
“I think that Lily would be right for the role of Barney.”
“HAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you think that Dr. Mathems could be Mrs. Krabappel?”
“Of course!”
“With how uptight he is about the rules, do you think that Rick could be Principal Skinner.”
“Sure, if he had a pair of balls. With how caring she is, could be make Elizabeth into Marge.”
“Yah, I would be down for that. With how he follows Dr. Linkins, but since he is so much nicer, we could make Dr. Gore into Mr. Smithers.”
“Since they are about both as equally in touch with reality, we could make Barbara into Willy.”
“Willy is in good enough shape to be a groundskeeper, but sure.”
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873387