*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873392
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873392 added February 12, 2016 at 3:04am
Restrictions: None
Harry Fare
On April 11th, 2011, Harry Fare (19) came to Great Ascendency. Harry was short, but had a decent bowl cut hairstyle. Harry had previously attended community college, but wanted to work on some social skill issues before continuing his career.
On Harry’s first day, he noticed that Han was crying over how he had his smartphone taken away, and was now being forced to get a basic phone. Han screaming at Tori and Elizabeth for emotional support, but they refused to give him any. Han began shouting, “I HATE MY f***ING ASPERGER’S, I WISH DEATH UPON ALL OF THESE BULLIES WHO TREAT ME SO HORRIBLY,” in which Harry went downstairs into Han’s room and exclaimed, “Han, I have Asperger’s, and I do not act this way; do you really mean to tell me that you have an actual disability that keeps you from being able to behave.” Han turned to Harry and exclaimed, “I bet your parents didn’t give you any support when you were a child, and now you are just trying to deny that you have a problem; nor did your parents did not love you enough in order to want to help you overcome the problem.”
Harry Reid went over to Polly House where he met me. The two of us went over to the tennis court where we played a set of tennis, in which I won (6-3.) We proceeded to play basketball, in which we both agreed to play until one person had a 5-point lead; time was up before the game was finished.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873392