*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873395
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873395 added April 25, 2016 at 12:42am
Restrictions: None
Harry’s Old Nanny
I had a Brazilian nanny between the ages of 8 and 9, who I would sadistically torment. I would make fun of her for being poor; for being ugly; and for being barely literate. I made constant death threats towards his nanny, where I would also tell her how much better the world would be if she died. I once wrote a story right in front of the nanny, where she gets arrested, tortured and killed because of how ugly she is. I would constantly become violent towards the nanny; and even hit her with a belt, a cane and a frying pan. I nanny once asked me if she could use my computer, and I screamed at her for 2 hours for even thinking I would let her use my computer; one time, I only let her use his computer because she bribed me with a video game; and when she refused to buy me the game, my grandfather docked it from her salary. I made remarks to her like, “I wished she would be sent to Auschwitz.” One time, the nanny sneezed and reminded me to say “bless you,” in which I made it clear I remembered my manners, but chose not to say bless you since I didn’t respect her as a person; she gave him a countenance of disgust. I once told her that my stuff meant so much more to me than her, if there were a fire and my room was the only way out, she was to perish, since I didn’t want her knocking over any of my stuff, which was worth more than her life; and I often told her that she was worth about half of a penny. I wasn’t a racist, but I would make racial slurs towards her, just to infuriate her. I used to order her around as a slave, and would make references to how I “owned” her, and she was my property. I was only 9 years old when all of this happened, but what was to happen would be creepy beyond belief.
In 2011, my grandpa helped the nanny renew her green card, but in the process, she would call up me, asking me if I wanted to hang out with her. I was nice in the beginning, but eventually ignored her. The creepy factor wasn’t only how I treated her, but how this was 9 years after I had my grandpa fire her. Her text messages became a huge hit throughout Great Ascendency among the students, staff, and even the clinicians. Consuela also tried to contact Harry’s grandfather, in which he also ignored her, after making a few nice attempts to convey they didn’t want to hang out with her. I had felt so crept out by the actions of my nanny, I decided to consult Dr. Butler for advice, in which I showed him the messages:
“Hi Harry. I am back in Connecticut. I called your father informing him that. You let me know when we can meet during the spring break if is possivel. God bless
Take care. Consuela.”
“Hi. How are you? When are you be back in ct?”
“In a month. Well actually I will be back tomorrow but I won't be able to hang out til I come home in a month.”
“RE:|Okay. have a nice trip. ---------- Well actually I will be back tommarow”
“Hi. How are you? Do you think we will see each other before ending the month of July? Do still want to become a filme maker? Your grandpa’s Bday is coming up in 12 days and yours in about 28 days. Hope see you soon. X0. Consuela.”
“I want to be a writer now and I got my dad a tie for his birthday. I would like to but I won't be home in August. Have you settled the issue with your green card?”
“RE:|That is great news. What kind of book”
“Satires”
“RE:|Ok tell me when that can happen as you find out. Unfortunally not and after wait so long I have almost no chance to get it. Wow, good. When you write your first book I Will ask u 'autograph'. Okay. My aunts sometimes they ask me how u are doing.”
“okay. Talk to u soon. Hope see you soon.”
“K have fun”
“Ok. Let me know when we can meet. Tks. Be blessed.”
“Hi. Do u know if in your Grandfather’s bday you 2 will be in the house?”
“I am away till August.
“Pray that u have a good B_day. Love u. Take care.”
“Hi Harry. How are you? Hope you are in CT. Are you able to meet before you leave?”
“Hi. How are you?”
“Hello there. I am sorry if I said about you meet my pastors at there time and you were not comfortable with that and decided not to come here. Hope that at some point we can see each other. Take care. Have a blessed end of week. Consuela.”
“That is a kind offer but I don't know when I will be home.”
“Would you let me know? I called you last time you were here, but not answer it. I am planning to go back to California at latest October.”
“Merry Christmas Harry! I wish a best time with all your family. Said that I sending your granfather a Happy Christmas n hugs n kisses to all of you. Consuela.
‘U2 Consuela! Sent from my iPhone”
“Hi.”
After reading the text messages, I asked Dr. Butler for his opinion, and he gave it to me:
“So, Dr. Butler, what do you think?”
“Your nanny sounds like she is lonely, and she may need employment.”
“Doesn’t it sound creepy, since I used to abuse her as a child?”
“How bad were you?”
“I used to make fun of her for being poor, ugly, and not having a family; I once, right in front of her face, wrote a story where she gets arrested, tortured and killed, just because she is ugly; she once needed my computer for an urgent assignment, and I refused to let her use it, claiming it was worth more than she was as a person, and she began crying, as I began laughing.”
“Wow! You are so lucky you were not my kid.”
“What would happen to me if I were your kid?”
Dr. Butler took off his belt, and he proceeded to snap it.
“But you don’t think that I need to worry about her getting revenge?”
“No! If she wanted to kill you, which I personally would’ve done, she would not have waited this long. She sounds desperate; and when people are desperate for social affection, they will hang out with anyone. “
“It wasn’t a big deal when the kids on The Brady Bunch beat their nanny?”
“I used the watch The Brady Bunch, and they never made that episode.”
“They must have, just because of how funny it would’ve been. Soon, there will be an episode of Downton Abbey, where the Crawley girls have a flashback to them beating their nanny.”
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873395