*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873401
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873401 added February 12, 2016 at 3:08am
Restrictions: None
Social Promotion
In April 2011, it was only George and I in the guy’s transition house. Space was needed in core house, so Great Ascendency could accumulate its wealth. On April 29th, 2011, Barron, along with Pat and Richard, finally garnered transition status, which would invoke further conflict. The house became a mess within a day, and Barron would blame me, in which I would claim that Barron was too mentally incompetent to take care of himself, thus causing the house to be a mess. Barron would lie, and claim the only reason that I had achieved transition status, was to get him away from Peter.
On April 30th, the day after the move, I would tease Barron for mispronouncing a word, in which Barron said he wanted to hit me. I felt insulted, since I felt that Baron was physically weaker than me. I teased Byron by talking about how I understood Byron’s desire to hit me, but he didn’t have the physical capacity to cause any harm towards me. Byron would keep saying how it was becoming harder to resist hitting me, and I quoted Clint Eastwood by stating, “Go ahead, make my day.”
On May 1st, Barron invited Joe over, in which Joe would criticize me for not cleaning the house, and I would call him an autistic fat ass that lies in bed all day. Joe gave me crap for how he claimed that I never received any love as a child, in which I decided to kick Joe out of the house, but Barron gave Joe permission to stay, and Barron gloated about how I was stuck with Joe in the house
After a rumor had gotten out that I never cleaned the house, Barron would tell me that if I would clean the house, then he would stop telling everyone about how I am so retarded. I quoted The Captain in Cool Hand Luke when I turned to Barron and exclaimed, “What we have here is a failure to communicate. I am a functional human being, and you are subservient to me, which is why you need to do whatever I say.” Byron threatened to hit me if I disrespected him again. George walked into the house and I asked him, “George, care to play catch? We can use Barron as the ball.
Later that night, Byron and I finally sat down and had a conversation about our lives. I admitted a few of my personal problems to Byron; Byron admitted to me that he suffers from Cerebral Palsy because a doctor delivered him pre-maturely. I personally apologized to Byron for the remark about Thalidomide baby. The next day, I told Dr. Butler what I had learned and admitted to Dr. Butler that he had the right to be pissed of at me over the remark about Thalidomide.
The two of us had a temporary truce, which would end on May 7th. Winfield Reese and Will took Pat, Richard, Barron, Adam and I to a miniature golf/go-cart complex. After Adam beat me in miniature gold, I would have my comeback at the go-carts. I had managed to cut off Adam and eight young children who were on the go-carts during the race; Barron refused to let me pass, so I knocked his cart into the wall, thus winning the race. Barron went back to loathing me.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873401