*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873403
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873403 added March 16, 2016 at 6:00am
Restrictions: None
Monica Goes Crazy
At around 11:00 P.M. on May 10th, 2011, Monica was in her room, screaming. Even though Chelsea despised Monica, she needed to get to bed, so she asked Monica what the problem was. Monica exclaimed, “I WANT TO f***ING KILL MYSELF; I WANT TO f***ING KILL MYSLEF; MAYBE MY DAD WILL FINALLY FEEL BAD ABOUT HOW HE TREATED ME AND MY SISTER WHEN WE WERE YOUNGER.” Monica called on-call, and Dr. Gore came over to confront the issue.
In order to keep her from committing suicide, Monica was to sleep in the girls’ core house, where there were cameras. Jenny and Alexandria began making fun of the whole situation; but Alexandria took it too far when she exclaimed, “Either that psycho bitch is going to kill herself, or I am going to kill myself for being stuck in the house with her.” Monica overheard the statement, and she began to cry, but was too embarrassed to report Alexandria. Alexandria and Jenny told me about the whole predicament, in which I realized that despite how attractive Monica is, I didn’t want a relationship with a girl who behaved in a wanton manner.
On May 20th, 2011, Monica moved back into the transition house. Several provisions were made to the house: knives were removed, so that Monica wouldn’t be able to kill herself; overnight had to spend the night; and the on-call staff member would have to call her every three hours just to be sure that everything was ok. Chelsea did not want to continue to live in that house with Monica, so she started sleeping on the couch in the girls’ core house. Chelsea graduated on April 9th, but had been so fed up that she didn’t want a ceremony; but she stayed in outpatient.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873403