*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873428
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074960
Learn how Harry Johnson's fate ends
#873428 added February 12, 2016 at 3:25am
Restrictions: None
IMPROVEMENT
I started to make drastic improvement, mainly since I had ceased getting into serious trouble. One of his funnier incidents would be going to Spencer’s and buying a bottle of lubricant. I put the toothpaste and the mouthwash in the same bag as the lube. I returned home, and Winfield Reese saw the bag, in which he exclaimed, “WHAT DID YOU BUY?,” and he searched the bag, where he found the lubricant, in which he wrote the information into staff notes, for all of the female staff to see. There had been some incident months ago, where I bought a BDSM whip and showed it to Jeremy; when I was talking with Monica in the car about finding a study time, Jeremy told me that I could use the whip as a motivator, in which Winfield Reese requested the whip. Thankfully, for me, Jeremy left on July 20th, 2011.
I had a list of ridiculous things that he had to do in order to get back into transition. I had to make two meals for transition students, as well as attend two house groups. During the first meal, which Kelly helped me prepare, Samantha had been accepted into transition house, and was whining about how he deserves all of the attention, and not me. Kelly was so fed up, that she shouted, “GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN.” I also had to attend their house groups, which I hated, since I only wanted to regain the transition status, and stay in core housing, since I preferred the people in core house.
There was only one computer in core house, which was monopolized by Han, who was on it for every hour of every day, ever since he had his computer taken away. Eventually, Han’s obsessive use of the computer got the computer privilege taken away from the whole house. I seized only telling Mark about the Wi-Fi code, but then told everyone in the house about the code key, except for Han.
My ban on speaking to SA students was lifted three weeks after the incident. Adam and I had spoken to each other, in secrecy, for very brief periods of time. In our first real conversation since the night with Glen and Alex, Adam admitted that as funny as he thought the incident was, he pertained real concern for me, due to the people that I was alone with. The two of us went to a pool hall, and made bets that went up to $50, but in the end, I came out victorious, with only a penny.
I had finally become accustomed with my 9:00 curfews, which I would spend reading, in which I read Les Miserables within a month, which I chose to read, due to how much I loved the musical. After the 30 days were up, Kyle called Tory to confirm that I was free from the curfew. The condition was that I was never to speak to Glen or Julius, ever again.
I had continued to be a role model for other students by always being physically involved, along with continuing my internship. I had applied to regain full transition status, but had to plan one more activity with transition students. I hadn’t been able to get all of the students together before I went on vacation to Turkey, and had to wait for my return, which was 10 days later. Before my trip, Tory returned my debit card to me, and told me to bring it back, so the program could examine what I spent my money on while he was in Europe/Asia.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873428