*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873446
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074960
Learn how Harry Johnson's fate ends
#873446 added February 12, 2016 at 3:34am
Restrictions: None
“Old Time Rock and Roll”
On the morning of September 4, 2011, I was in the living room of the guys’ core house, lip singing “Old Time Rock and Roll”, while in my underwear. Rick saw the event on cameras, and, out of distress, he decided to come over to berate me. As soon as he got over, he shouted, “HARRY, PUT SOME PANTS ON,” and I pointed out to Rick that I never listen to anything that he has to say. Rick asked everybody to come down, so that he could host a house group to address the whole issue.
During the house group, Rick asked everybody to say their feelings about me dancing in my underwear, and everybody just began cracking up. Rick then exclaimed, “GUYS, THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER, SO DO NOT BEHAVE IN A FRIVELOUS MANNER,” And Luke turned to Rick and exclaimed, “Dude, you really have nothing better to do with your life, do you? Mark Matt, Luke, John and I began laughing; and Mark pretended to fall asleep, which the other four then proceeded to imitate. Rick kept shouting for everyone to get up, and after a minute, John got up, and everyone else proceeded to follow him; but as soon as they were up, I played “I Got The Power” on my iPhone, and all 5 of us began twirling our heads. Rick then called Dr. Gore to come over, and when told about the situation, Dr. Gore said, “I’m very busy today; it’ll have to be tomorrow.”

© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873446