*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873836-February-Prompt-26
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#873836 added March 1, 2016 at 5:27am
Restrictions: None
February Prompt #26
26. We all know that the more you have of something the less you value it, but is there one thing you think you couldn't have too much of?

Of course..several! Time, money, patience lol...but on a serious note...

I can't ever have to much love in my life. The love of my kids is what keeps me going...the love from Steve is what makes me complete...the love of my friends is what gives me strength...

Love is something that you can ever have too much of...not only receiving it BUT giving it...

I cannot help but to have a big heart and I am always helping people any way I can...I have love in my heart to help others that is so strong...I could never have too much love to give OR receive. I think that love is what a person needs to make them stronger...to give love makes you feel good...to receive love makes you feel good...so how can you go wrong! Can't have to much love in this world...ESPECIALLY the way this crazy world is...We need more love..need to all grasp ahold of it and take it in, allow yourself to feel the power of emotions and feelings that come with love. The experiences are life changing and lessons....And never ever, take love for granted...because you never know when that person you love, will be gone. I think that we desire and need love, it makes us feel more whole. I also think that everyone deserves love in their lives...it is a wonderful thing! Love of ANY kind...is amazing.

Life would be so very boring without love...and really...too much?? Nah...no way! MORE LOVE!!


Gift from a wonderful friend!

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873836-February-Prompt-26